Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

TRUE STORY FROM MY OLD HOUSE

  Before at my old house we went to pick up my cousin to sleep over but we all slept in one room together but we were talking about scary storys 

And this was when the scary part happend to us and we heard whispers saying. And this is when i got dragged under the bed but then it disappeared when my sister pulled me out and i saw my.cousin getting choked and she said spew and my older sister got one of her jumpers and . she was crying and then she said someone was choking me she said and when we were about to go and sleep we had to get out of the room . And check if everything is clear but we saw something standing infront of us and i said to stop fearing it cause it can get . Super powerful 

And fearless and they holded back their fear and i was the only one that was kind of brave but i heard my nana’s whisper be brave tita and thats when i said a prayer but it wasn’t scared and i said run into the room now and we ran as fast as we could i was crying and running and praying hard out and then we heard a demon crying like an old.

And the crying sounded like it was coming closer to us and that was when i grabbed my cross necklace and started praying in my own language and my mum was sleeping in the lounge and my bravest 

Sister was down their sleeping with my mum for a bit and then she had the same cross necklace as me and my other sister aswell but i said just show fear and ten we grab our cross out and then pray in tongan and it smelt our fear and it opened the door and it was doing the bridge and then it turned its face like how our face is like now but we found out that our necklace was gone and i knew what to do and i started praying and then it disappeared and now we are safe.

THE END BASED ON TRUE STORY              


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.